08 September, 2012

So New Doctor Who tonight

I have to say, I'm excited, even though I'm a bit skeptical as to how this episode will turn out. I mean, dinosaurs on a spaceship? The graphics can't be that good, but I'm going to keep telling myself that this is a kitchy sci-fi show and I love it no matter what, even when I hate it. Because I'm a Whovian and that's just what I do.

However, last week's Asylum of the Daleks was extremely good. I really thought it was a throwback to Nine's and Ten's seasons. I was very happy about that. Moffat didn't really throw us into a huge plot of mindfuckery. It was just mild mindfuckery and in a very psychological way, rather than situational. 

I don't know if that makes any sense at all, but it makes sense to me, and who else is going to be reading this anyway, right?

So yeah. LOVED Oswin. When Jenna Louise Coleman is playing Clara, she better be just like Oswin. 

And yes, I have a theory as to the whole Oswin/Clara thing, but I don't feel like writing it out at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment